The Hybrid Quantum Networks Lab always appreciates hearing from highly motivated students and postdoctoral fellows with a strong interest in quantum photonics, atomic physics and solid-state physics. Please contact Patrick Ledingham for details on position availability. We will endeavour to keep an updated list of positions below.
No calls currently – watch this space!
We are excited to announce that HQNL will soon be advertising for:
– 2x postdoctoral researcher positions,
– 1x PhD position.
More details to follow once the funder-imposed embargo is lifted.
Approximate start date: Early 2022. Keep watching for official announcements!
Pathways to Joining HQNL
Funded positions in our group will be posted above, but if you are interested in joining via a different pathway, check out the options below.
Postdoctoral Researcher: There are several postdoctoral fellowship opportunities provided by various funding agencies – check out below for a non-exhaustive list:
- European Commission Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowships – link
- Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowships – link
- STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowships – link
- Royal Commission 1851 Research Fellowships – link
- Royal Society – Newton International Fellowships – link
- EPSRC Postdoctoral Fellowships – link
PhD Studentships: There are many opportunities available, check out the info on the University of Southampton website: